Based upon Eurus Energy Group’s corporate philosophy and Ethic Standards, Helping to Preserve the Global Environment by Disseminating and Expanding Clean Energy Technologies, Eurus Energy Europe B.V. and its affiliates in Europe (“Eurus Energy Europe”) are committed to further promoting sustainability.
Care for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda as described in UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals are integral to Eurus Energy Europe’s professional activities and the management of our organization. Eurus Energy Europe promotes good sustainability practices to reduce the environmental impact of all our activities and to help our stakeholders to do the same.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To foster the development of renewable projects as our core business in Europe,
- To operate and maintain always to achieve the highest performance of each renewable project
- To ensure that the management and all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it
- To minimise the environmental impact of all our activities
- To make stakeholders aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to also adopt sustainable management practices
- To review, annually report, and to continually improve our sustainability performance
- To become a leading sustainable company
In order to put these principles into practice we will:
- Aim to become a leading sustainable company
- Promote and accelerate the development of renewable energy projects across Europe
- Construct, operate and maintain our projects in an environmentally friendly manner
-Commute, Travel and meetings
- Promote to walk, cycle and/or use public transport to commute to the office, attend meetings, site visits etc…
- Business trips abroad shall be undertaken by train, unless the additional travel time compared to flying is more than 1.5 hour
- Reduce travelling where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, and improve travel efficiency by combining multiple trips
-Purchase of office equipment and consumption of office resources
- Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables
- Reduce our use of plastic to zero
- Sort all office waste as paper, plastic, printer cartridges
- Reduce the energy consumption by purchasing energy efficient office equipment and promoting eco-friendly gestures
- Purchase renewable electricity where possible
- Undertake voluntary work with the local community and/or environmental organizations
- Ensure that any employee and management in our organization take account of sustainability issues in their daily business and future plan
- Encouraging our stakeholders to be involved in sustainable development
- Set annual targets to reduce our environmental impact
- Take a measurement-based approach and employ methods to monitor our footprint and track our efforts of mitigation. This should be done in an automated fashion as much as possible to reduce administrative burdens and ensure accuracy
- When reduction of our carbon footprint is impossible or severely hinders our business goal of expanding clean energy technologies, we may off-set our carbon emissions
Our 3 targets for 2021
Eco-friendly company event
Include a sustainability clause in our contracts
Establish an annex with regular travelled distance
Our 3 targets for 2022
Reduce our paper consumption by 20%
Sort 100% of office waste
Reduce our carbon footprint, including business travels & office energy consumption by 5%
Quality Health Safety & Environment Policy –
Eurus Energy Europe B.V.
Eurus Energy Europe B.V. Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Policy extends the regulation in force and the rules adopted by Eurus Group intending to actively act in the quality, health, safety and environmental protection in its facilities and assets across Europe.
Our QHSE Policy is based on two fundamental commitments:
To ensure that quality, health, safety and environment are taken into account in all activities and make this our priority by:
- Creating and ensuring the best possible health and safety environment by managing the risks following appropriate corrective actions;
- Preventing any damage to property or environment as well as any accidents or injuries to our employees and third parties;
- Ensuring all employees are qualified and receive appropriate training, information and supervision in order to perform their duties;
- Encouraging all employees to take HSE as a personal responsibility and to actively promote the HSE culture within the company;
- Complying with all legal requirements and related standards and regulations;
- Continuously improving and monitoring our HSE performance by implementing an appropriate QHSE management system.
To assure the brand image and stakeholders’ satisfaction by:
- Proactively assessing the Group HSE performance;
- Taking into account stakeholders’ requirements.
This policy covers the employees of Eurus Group across Europe as well as all the contractors/subcontractors, and has to be implemented in all companies controlled by Eurus Energy Europe B.V. under management’s responsibility.
We are all committed to play an active role in fulfilling and promoting this policy